September 15th: Dear god they have a small child. It was left outside for 10 long minutes (I was watching to make sure he (she?) was okay.) The argument was going on between white car man and skinny pre-pubescent looking female. Started outside…then they left the toddler outside and took their troubles indoors. Nick was here and he alerted me to the altercation. Damn them.
I wish I could see license plates because I’d have about 15 by now….maybe they’re very friendly people. I tried to write down a few, but didn’t want to seem suspicious.
I’d also like to note there is a family of amazing black cats living in their yard. I want the kitten, but my cat is a nightmare and would most likely kill it. Damn her…but I must keep her, as I am the only one she trusts. I hate Azreal…yet love her. I have named small black kitten Pym after the only complete Poe novel.
I wish I could see license plates because I’d have about 15 by now….maybe they’re very friendly people. I tried to write down a few, but didn’t want to seem suspicious.
I’d also like to note there is a family of amazing black cats living in their yard. I want the kitten, but my cat is a nightmare and would most likely kill it. Damn her…but I must keep her, as I am the only one she trusts. I hate Azreal…yet love her. I have named small black kitten Pym after the only complete Poe novel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home