I wish these people were my neighbors.
October 1st - I wrote down some license numbers…. I regrettably threw them out while cleaning out my purse (on back of receipts)…one black truck (obviously work truck) one red Cadillac (I believe they live there) and one white Honda??? I couldn’t see the last as well, but wrote the numbers and letters down quickly….only to lose them later in a purse-cleaning sweep.
5 a.m. – just saw two cops outside…. seems more domestic. Is now 4:58 and am not sure when they arrived. I am worried that since they keep seeing me outside when the cops come, that they will think I have called them. I have not…as I said, seems more domestic both times when cops have arrived, yet I believe they are selling something illegal…who has 15 friends that come repeatedly? I believe only drug dealers do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home