Imposter cop car
October 2nd – Busy week. No cops, but they were definitely smoking pot on the front steps. Must have been one guy and a few girls….may have spoken too soon, a white car just pulled up and three people walked out to it…might be a cop car, but am not sure. Am going to investigate Rear Window style from the guest bedroom.
Not a cop car, just an imposter cop car. Also, right after they left, a truck with four doors, possibly dark green showed up and a bunch of people got into that with sleeping bags. They also chased my black kitten around and some guy with a white shirt finally caught it. I hope Pym is okay. On a side note about he neighborhood cats, I finally met the grey and white one. Very fluffy, and quite skittish but nice once he/she comes up. Is now outside eating all of the cat food I set out. Good for Greyball.
Oh and again, definitely pot, they’re coughing and laughing hysterically. Jerks…bothering my cats.
Not a cop car, just an imposter cop car. Also, right after they left, a truck with four doors, possibly dark green showed up and a bunch of people got into that with sleeping bags. They also chased my black kitten around and some guy with a white shirt finally caught it. I hope Pym is okay. On a side note about he neighborhood cats, I finally met the grey and white one. Very fluffy, and quite skittish but nice once he/she comes up. Is now outside eating all of the cat food I set out. Good for Greyball.
Oh and again, definitely pot, they’re coughing and laughing hysterically. Jerks…bothering my cats.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home