multiple choice
October 5th – J87 XSC green minivan.
Last night there was definitely a shindig. It started around 2pm and went until about 2am. Their front door was open the entire time…. in this heat??! You’d have to be mad to live without air conditioning, or perhaps doped up. I am thinking the latter as there was more suspicious lighter action on the porch as soon as the sun went down. Makes you wonder, is it
A. Pot
B. Crystal meth
C. Or crack
No idea. I am not sure of the major differences on lighter techniques amongst the three, but I’ll be sure to wikipedia it later. Also, little Pym made an appearance and got some food.
Last night there was definitely a shindig. It started around 2pm and went until about 2am. Their front door was open the entire time…. in this heat??! You’d have to be mad to live without air conditioning, or perhaps doped up. I am thinking the latter as there was more suspicious lighter action on the porch as soon as the sun went down. Makes you wonder, is it
A. Pot
B. Crystal meth
C. Or crack
No idea. I am not sure of the major differences on lighter techniques amongst the three, but I’ll be sure to wikipedia it later. Also, little Pym made an appearance and got some food.

1 Comments:
thanks cowboy.
the blog is pretty good. the neighbors are a little more threatening than she makes out, though, i think.
Post a Comment
<< Home