Tuesday, October 17, 2006

October 6th - I think they lost their electricity. Their door is now always open and there are never any lights on. When they need light, they just park a car in front of the house and shine the beams indoors. Crafty huh? I think so. I love DIY electricity. Screw Progress Energy (sorry Jon), who needs em?

Also I wonder, why don’t the strays go inside…they try to run in my house every time the door opens and I have 3 dogs at the moment. I guess the cats just know my house is full of warmth (or air conditioning) and love (or working light bulbs). Maybe I don’t want to know why cats won’t even delve into their dwelling. I imagine something icky though.

Pym needs to gain some weight. I feed him more than I feed Azreal…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home