Thursday, October 19, 2006

October 10th – crazy neighbors times two. Nick just got here for dinner (7 p.m.) and we were alerted they were up and around by several high pitched screams. I looked through the window and saw this girl in a red tube top run to a black truck, run inside, run out (loud scream), run in, run out (loud scream) and then say “Shut up, Angela.”

I walked outside under the guise of getting my mail and heard the scream again, it was definitely a toddler, most likely named Angela. I also noticed my good neighbor Wally was also outside trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Wally rocks.

Several minutes later when I look out again after perusing a stupid website I see tube top girl riding piggyback around the yard on some guy’s back. He’s a baller.

They just now drove away in the truck without Angela. Lucky little girl. She’s better off alone, than with these bastards.

Electric still seems to be off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home