darnit
October 11th – Crap ass…am I a bad person for being upset that their electric is not, in fact, shut off?
Anyway, they just covered their windows with black garbage bags and tin foil, I bet it isn’t even Reynold’s wrap…I bet it’s from big lots or something (I always purchase the store brand, myself)
I wonder why anyone would want to put that crap all over the windows to keep any light from escaping their domicile. I can understand the bedrooms, but the living room? Suspicious much?
Anyway, they just covered their windows with black garbage bags and tin foil, I bet it isn’t even Reynold’s wrap…I bet it’s from big lots or something (I always purchase the store brand, myself)
I wonder why anyone would want to put that crap all over the windows to keep any light from escaping their domicile. I can understand the bedrooms, but the living room? Suspicious much?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home