advertise
October 12th
I am going to make business cards for my website on www.vistaprint.com and head down to the police station. Then I am going to flyer all their cars…is this illegal? I’ll have to ask an officer while I’m there I guess. If he says no, I’ll shove them in his pocket and run away screaming, “I’m not the one you want…check out my crazy neighbors!!!! THE BURGBURBS DAMNIT.”
Think it will work? If I get arrested, will you bail me out?
I am going to make business cards for my website on www.vistaprint.com and head down to the police station. Then I am going to flyer all their cars…is this illegal? I’ll have to ask an officer while I’m there I guess. If he says no, I’ll shove them in his pocket and run away screaming, “I’m not the one you want…check out my crazy neighbors!!!! THE BURGBURBS DAMNIT.”
Think it will work? If I get arrested, will you bail me out?

2 Comments:
Sorry, I'm broke.
It's alright. I will do it incognito. I've always wanted a mission.
Post a Comment
<< Home