we're the real cool kids from the other side of town
October 16 – Just saw a young girl from probably middle school or something in an all pink getup with a backpack larger than her go up to the door, bang on it, go to the window, yell. She then proceeded to walk around the house yelling and banging whenever or wherever she felt it would do some good. After a few minutes of this she walked around the block and did it all over again. This time somebody let her in.
She was probably there around 15 minutes and walked away happier than a clam (is that the saying?)
Should I go over and knock on the door and scream too? I want to be a cool kid.
and be happier than a clam....they're dang wonderful.
She was probably there around 15 minutes and walked away happier than a clam (is that the saying?)
Should I go over and knock on the door and scream too? I want to be a cool kid.
and be happier than a clam....they're dang wonderful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home