Heeeeeeeey Youuuuuuuu GUUUUUYS
November 7th – two kids on a yellow moped just drove down my street honking a high-pitched horn at a whopping 7 miles an hour (or so it seemed). One kid with red hair was perched on the back like a bird, and when they pulled in at my crazy neighbor’s house, the bike just fell over with both of them on it. I guess perching is not such a wonderful idea for bikers. It reminded me of the Simpsons episode where the little old mole man rides a tricycle in circles and then just falls over. Ahh memories.
Anyway, the honking alerted a guy inside to come on out and laugh at them. Now they’re drinking beer on the porch.
Did I mention they’re probably about 16
Did I also mention it’s 11 a.m?
The children are our future….sweet. It’s gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sun shiny day!
….should I try and steal the moped for Nick when they’re inside arguing over prices?
November 8th – I’ve lost everything, the crazy neighbors put up a for sale sign. What’s wrong with this state that even drug dealers can’t afford it?!?! I am asking you.
I mean...the television will never be this entertaining.
November 11th - 2:43a.m. 4runner keeps driving in circles around the block at like 50 mph without lights on….stopped in front of my house, which is odd….and sat there…turned lights on-off-on….then took off again.
Circled the block a few more times then stopped in front of my house again…only on the other side of the street and let a bunch of people out.
I heard a lot of yelling…they crossed the street to their drug haven and all seemed quiet.
3 a.m. I notice more cars coming by…2 cars come down my street right next to each other…and stop in front of my house!
I was freaked out…then noticed…hey those are cop cars….mind you, they had NO lights on at all. Sat there…seemed to be talking to one another. Then one turns his spotlight on, and scans the area. They split up and disappear.
Well, I thought I’d have nothing to write about between the for-sale-sign and the move out. I was wrong.
Wow….40 minutes later and nothing has happened. Weird, very weird.
Ok…cops are still cruising…and so are several other cars that frequent the crazy neighbor house. I went outside…with stealth, mind you…and heard angry banter at the crazy house. Wonder what is going on….did one of them escape, Sloth Goonies style? I hope not. How terrifying.
Thank god I have my trusty dog, Eva. (I also hope they do not know she’s all bark and no bite)
Anyway, the honking alerted a guy inside to come on out and laugh at them. Now they’re drinking beer on the porch.
Did I mention they’re probably about 16
Did I also mention it’s 11 a.m?
The children are our future….sweet. It’s gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sun shiny day!
….should I try and steal the moped for Nick when they’re inside arguing over prices?
November 8th – I’ve lost everything, the crazy neighbors put up a for sale sign. What’s wrong with this state that even drug dealers can’t afford it?!?! I am asking you.
I mean...the television will never be this entertaining.
November 11th - 2:43a.m. 4runner keeps driving in circles around the block at like 50 mph without lights on….stopped in front of my house, which is odd….and sat there…turned lights on-off-on….then took off again.
Circled the block a few more times then stopped in front of my house again…only on the other side of the street and let a bunch of people out.
I heard a lot of yelling…they crossed the street to their drug haven and all seemed quiet.
3 a.m. I notice more cars coming by…2 cars come down my street right next to each other…and stop in front of my house!
I was freaked out…then noticed…hey those are cop cars….mind you, they had NO lights on at all. Sat there…seemed to be talking to one another. Then one turns his spotlight on, and scans the area. They split up and disappear.
Well, I thought I’d have nothing to write about between the for-sale-sign and the move out. I was wrong.
Wow….40 minutes later and nothing has happened. Weird, very weird.
Ok…cops are still cruising…and so are several other cars that frequent the crazy neighbor house. I went outside…with stealth, mind you…and heard angry banter at the crazy house. Wonder what is going on….did one of them escape, Sloth Goonies style? I hope not. How terrifying.
Thank god I have my trusty dog, Eva. (I also hope they do not know she’s all bark and no bite)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home