Shots fired?
November 5th – 2 a.m. As I was sitting outside with my sister, a man is walking down the street perpendicular to us. We watch. He goes to the crazy house, turns around, and addresses us, “Did you just hear those gun shots?”
“No,” we both replied, “from what?”
“Did you see a red Grand Prix drive by, and hear anything?”
“No, sir.” I quickly said. “Nothing, why is it your car?”
“Yes,” he said, “I gave it to a friend to take my momma home.”
“Oh.” My sister and me said in unison…while we were thinking…”SHIT.”
So, yes, I saw the same man earlier during the evening when Kelly and Nick were moving cars around in my driveway. He was in the middle of the street screaming, “WHAT…WHAT?!?!”
Anyway, I was outside feeding Milo and Uzi (Pym has gone missing…it’s a tragedy).
I was a wee-bit nervous. Then Kelly came outside, and by then he had walked down the street away. I was still so nervous, that when I thought Nick got back I went outside with a butcher’s knife. It was a little crazy of me, as nothing was going on, and yet, I felt it was needed.
Well…that was several hours before the incident just recorded, and yet, I am no longer afraid of this man. Hell he doesn’t even have a car anymore.
But what the hell is with the shots fired?
Oh crap…he’s back…
Ok, nothing much just wandered around a bit and sauntered off.
“No,” we both replied, “from what?”
“Did you see a red Grand Prix drive by, and hear anything?”
“No, sir.” I quickly said. “Nothing, why is it your car?”
“Yes,” he said, “I gave it to a friend to take my momma home.”
“Oh.” My sister and me said in unison…while we were thinking…”SHIT.”
So, yes, I saw the same man earlier during the evening when Kelly and Nick were moving cars around in my driveway. He was in the middle of the street screaming, “WHAT…WHAT?!?!”
Anyway, I was outside feeding Milo and Uzi (Pym has gone missing…it’s a tragedy).
I was a wee-bit nervous. Then Kelly came outside, and by then he had walked down the street away. I was still so nervous, that when I thought Nick got back I went outside with a butcher’s knife. It was a little crazy of me, as nothing was going on, and yet, I felt it was needed.
Well…that was several hours before the incident just recorded, and yet, I am no longer afraid of this man. Hell he doesn’t even have a car anymore.
But what the hell is with the shots fired?
Oh crap…he’s back…
Ok, nothing much just wandered around a bit and sauntered off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home