Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Crap Grass

October 18th - Not much activity recently, to my nosey dismay, but I did just see a red car drive by 6 times. It is also 4 a.m.

The car drove down one street, turned around immediately past my house, came back, circled the crazy neighbor block, came back down my block, then turned and parked in front of my house for about a minute. That was a tense minute as I am sitting here at my computer with crappy see-thru blinds. After a minute they backed up partially into my lawn and peeled out.

Wonderful. I should get some snazzy rocks like the Acres. I hear those rocks are in part due to my sister. Thanks for the lawn idea!

Bastard neighbors and their shitty dope-needing clients. Why can’t dealers use pagers anymore? Jeez.

Leave my crap grass alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home