Misfits...Hallowe---ee-eeee-n Halloweee-eee-eeee-eeen
October 31st - It’s going to be a slutty, slutty Halloween. It’s only 2:30 and already I see a baby in a diaper (this one is not a costume as it’s an actual child…but it isn’t wearing a shirt!), a girl in a red mini-dress and horns, and a girl in black boy short underwear and a black mid drift….not sure what she’s going to be...or if it's even a costume.
I’m going to be a stepford wife. Creepy huh?
Ugh...
Just spotted, a bitch.
Tonight will be wonderful.
5:00 p.m. - Crazy devil whore running down the street…not sure why. It gets worse; her black stockings are LACE!!! Terrifying. Utterly terrifying.
Ok…. Now 2 a.m. and people driving into the yard…again at full speed…. thankfully these people live there....or are buying or whatnot. Is that something to be thankful for?
The owners vs. strangers driving into a neighbor’s lawn…..hmmm…not sure. I’ll remind myself to figure it out before thanksgiving dinner.
Anyway now they are outside of the car…and have fallen over. Twice. Now they are yelling, but I am not sure why because it doesn’t seem like they are arguing.
I wonder what will become of this.
Seemingly, not much. Dismayed I turned away from my window, as my wonderful neighbors trucked inside…the yelling trailing behind. I guess I will never know why they do what they do, but I will continue to study in hopes of finding out. I bid them good evening and a Happy Halloween. (My ode to Twilight Zone…oh and yes…this did happen with much crap writing thrown in…they did yell, they weren’t mad, and they did go inside).
Dooo doooood ooooooooooood doood oooood oooo Tune in next week (maybe tomorrow?) for the next thrilling installment of… “The Twilight Weird Ones Next-door!”
Ok, so I stopped too soon, just before bedtime at 3:15 a.m. a car came screaming down the street, no lights on, hit the speed bump, continued at speed, and did the necessary 90-degree turn into the creepy neighbors yard. Of course…the rest of the creepies were waiting outside (or at least 2 of them). The new arrivals got out…oddly checked all of their car lights, and continued on inside after exclaiming, “Woah, dog, what a night….I can’t tell you how much I need this….(trailing off as they go inside the house).”
I’m not sure if “dog” or “dawg” is correct here.
Please comment, but the implications seem clear. Wonder what he needs. I do love the amusement this street offers.
What a wonderful Halloween, and the Stepford Wife ensemble went swimmingly, as I’m sure you wondered.
I’m going to be a stepford wife. Creepy huh?
Ugh...
Just spotted, a bitch.
Tonight will be wonderful.
5:00 p.m. - Crazy devil whore running down the street…not sure why. It gets worse; her black stockings are LACE!!! Terrifying. Utterly terrifying.
Ok…. Now 2 a.m. and people driving into the yard…again at full speed…. thankfully these people live there....or are buying or whatnot. Is that something to be thankful for?
The owners vs. strangers driving into a neighbor’s lawn…..hmmm…not sure. I’ll remind myself to figure it out before thanksgiving dinner.
Anyway now they are outside of the car…and have fallen over. Twice. Now they are yelling, but I am not sure why because it doesn’t seem like they are arguing.
I wonder what will become of this.
Seemingly, not much. Dismayed I turned away from my window, as my wonderful neighbors trucked inside…the yelling trailing behind. I guess I will never know why they do what they do, but I will continue to study in hopes of finding out. I bid them good evening and a Happy Halloween. (My ode to Twilight Zone…oh and yes…this did happen with much crap writing thrown in…they did yell, they weren’t mad, and they did go inside).
Dooo doooood ooooooooooood doood oooood oooo Tune in next week (maybe tomorrow?) for the next thrilling installment of… “The Twilight Weird Ones Next-door!”
Ok, so I stopped too soon, just before bedtime at 3:15 a.m. a car came screaming down the street, no lights on, hit the speed bump, continued at speed, and did the necessary 90-degree turn into the creepy neighbors yard. Of course…the rest of the creepies were waiting outside (or at least 2 of them). The new arrivals got out…oddly checked all of their car lights, and continued on inside after exclaiming, “Woah, dog, what a night….I can’t tell you how much I need this….(trailing off as they go inside the house).”
I’m not sure if “dog” or “dawg” is correct here.
Please comment, but the implications seem clear. Wonder what he needs. I do love the amusement this street offers.
What a wonderful Halloween, and the Stepford Wife ensemble went swimmingly, as I’m sure you wondered.

1 Comments:
it's only a matter of time before you get shot over there. or a contact high, if they have a party.
someone chased me into my house on halloween, some running and panting guy. it's a good thing my dogs are formidable.
Post a Comment
<< Home