Monday, February 11, 2008

Holy Crow?!

Buzzards, Buzzards everywhere.

There's like 5 turkey buzzards landing in the middle of the street, fighting over something rotting, and landing loudly (and rudely) on the locals' roof tops (mine included).

I bet they've uncovered the corpse of an orphan child drug addict or something.

Since the dealers have moved out, it's like the Michael Jackson's Thriller video every time the nearby middle/high school lets out for the afternoon. I'm half tempted to walk out with a cassette blaring the music just for the added effect...

Imagine cracked-out, living-dead teenagers wandering through people's yards lusting for the drugs that are no longer supplied to them from the Drug House that's now been transformed by "Flippers"....It's a pity really. The zombie children don't have drugs, I have less entertainment, and I have more nightmares about the undead than ever.

It's all rather inappropriate and I am considering writing a letter into the mayor or congress or whomever and letting them know how I feel about it. My neighborhood might not have been better, it might not have been safe, but I damn well always had something to do before my miscreant neighbors all disappeared into the legal system.

Now, Not only I and these kids feel the loss, there's giant birds roaming the streets. At least they dissuaded the ice cream man from circling my block eighty friggen times. I loathe the ice cream man and his little ditties.

It's odd that I've gone from one Hitchcock movie that pleased (Rear Window) and digressed into the plotless world of The Birds.

Damnit.

I wonder if my cat's inside?

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

thank you, I did the posts and then realized my error. I appreciate you telling me!

Melanie

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home